Seminar: Digital Camera Fundamentals
by Jun Miranda
Learn the technical considerations in beginning digital photography
If you’re getting into digital photography, understanding digital cameras is absolutely essential. This comprehensive one-day seminar explains in simple terms what you need to know about buying the perfect camera for your needs. It describes the many camera features to consider, why they are important and how they affect your photographs. If you already have a digital camera, this seminar will give you a better understanding of your camera’s capabilities and limitations.
What will be covered
- Advantages of Digital Photography
- Kinds of Digital Cameras
- The Process of Digital Photography
- How Does a Digital Camera Work
- The Digital Photograph
- Anatomy of a digital camera: Image sensor• Resolution • Aspect ratio • Color depth • White balance • Sensor Sensitivity • Frame rate • Image storage & downloading images • Preview screen & viewfinders • Lenses • Batteries• Image compression & file formats • Histogram • Color Space
- Technology Limitations of a Digital Camera
Who should attend
This beginner-level seminar is primarily for those who are thinking of buying a digital camera. It will also benefit those who already have a digital camera but need a better grasp of its features, capabilities, and limitations.
DATE: July 30, 2007 (Monday)
TIME: 9 AM to 5 PM
INSTRUCTOR: Jun Miranda
FEE: PhP 2,250 (USD 48)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
To register please call 63.2.759.308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org