PHOTOWORKS RETURNS IN 2008!!!
PHOTOWORKS CLASS 37
Six Sessions – DPI Photography Center, Astoria Plaza
Jose Escriva Avenue (formerly Amber Ave). Ortigas Center
Thursdays & Tuesdays
Day 1: January 10, Thu 7PM-10PM
Day 2: January 15, Tue 7PM-10PM
Day 3: January 17, Thu 7PM-10PM
Day 4: January 22, Tue 7PM-10PM
Day 5: January 24, Thu 7PM-10PM
Day 6: January 29, Tue 7PM-10PM
Photoworks, based on Leo Castillo’s studies with the New York Film Academy and the New York Institute of Photography, has been creating more than 700 photographers since 2001.
Discover photography as you’ve never known before.
- Learn through lectures, videos, multimedia presentations and live demonstrations.
- Experience and apply your lessons through the Photoworks Photo Projects.
- Build a solid foundation on the art and craft of photography.
- Discover the Eye of the Photographer. Learn not just the hows, but also the whys.
- Find out what works and what doesn’t in creating a powerful image.
- Creating good photographers, not just good photographs.
- Open to all photographers, whatever your experience level.
- Continue to take great pictures even after the workshop is done.
- Make the camera work for you, not you work for the camera.
Due to the design of the course, only twenty slots are available per class.
Participants must have a camera during the whole duration of the workshop.
PHOTOWORKS CLASS FEE: P 4,500
Tuition fee covers six sessions, inclusive of prints for digital users
Slots are expected to fill up FAST, so sign up now!
EARLY BIRD PROMO!
Take Photoworks for only P4000 if you make full payment by JANUARY 3, 2008.
Payments can be received at DPI Photographer Center or via bank deposit at the following bank account:
BPI SA# 0436-2226-76
Please bring deposit slip as proof of payment.
Interested? Contact Leo Castillo at 0917-8985362 or
send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org