Sigma Sale at JT Photoworld

1. Sigma camera, lens and flash sale extended.
  2. Price of Nikon D40/D40X compatible HSM lenses are now the same as Canon lenses.
  3. 70-200 macro and 70-200 macro 2 price dropped below Php 40,000.00
  4. Canon 18-55 trade-in to 10-20/4-5.6 credit Php 3000 on 10-20′s sale price.
  5. Nikon 18-55 trade-in to 18-200 OS credit Php 3000 on 18-200 OS’s sale price.

Promo valid until March 15, 2008

You may call JT Photoworld at 8972561 for inquiries.

Comments

1. giovanni says:

how much is the gross selling price for the 10-20 (canon mount)? please advise. thank you.

p.s. do you have tamron lenses?

2. Sigma Sale is extended up to March 30, 2008.

The Sigma 10-20 canon mount was around PhP 24,800 the last time I checked. Try calling them up. You should be able to get additional discount, probably around PhP2K, if you’ll be paying in cash.

3. Bernhard Adler says:

Please can you tell me the prices of

Sigma Ex 10-20 DC HSM
    Canon EF 20 1/2,8 USM
    Tokina AT X 107 AF DX 10-17

best regards, Bernhard

4. Kristine says:

Do you have Sigma 17-70 f/2.8 canon mount? Can you tell me the price?
    Thanks.

5. jp panlilio says:

Sir greetings! do you have 18-200 lens for my sony alpha 200?
    can you pm what are the brands and also their prices pls. email me at paul_panlilio79@yahoo.com thank you very much Sir! hoping for you to reply! god bless po!

6. eugene says:

What is the equivalent of Nikon 50mm f/1.8D and how much? Please respond. Ty

7. Cesar Rocas says:

Do you have Sigma 17-70 f/2.8 canon mount? Can you tell me the price?
    Thanks.

8. Kendra says:

I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the
    layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it
    yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is
    rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

9. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
    web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?

The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit
    acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear
    concept

10. Wow, superb weblog layout! How lengthy have you been bloggiing for?

youu make running a blog glance easy. The total glance off your
    web site is great, let alone the content material!

Trackbacks

1. Sigma Sale at JT Photoworld Extended!…

Jan Tan of JT Photoworld has sent word that the Sigma Sale has been Extended up to April 15, 2008.
    For inquiries, you may call JT Photoworld at 8972561/8995018.
    ……