Photography buffs have many reasons to be keyed up for Photo World Manila ’09 from January 29 to February 4. One good reason is to experience Canon’s latest imaging technology products at the Glorietta Activity Center.
Canon launched over 30 products via the grand Image Nation Celebrations campaign last year. The event succeeded in expanding the extensive range of cameras & printers available in the market. The new products boast of Canon’s patented cutting edge technologies such as the Digic 4 Image Processor for cameras and Chromalife 100+ for the Canon PIXMA photo printers.
With its unstoppable innovations and developments, GFK Philippines has recently announced that Canon is the No. 1 brand for Digital SLR and Digital Cameras for 2008 in the Philippines. Canon holds the No. 1 position with a 37% and 60% market share (in value) for the Digital Camera and Digital SLR categories respectively.
The Canon booth at the Photo World Manila 2009 carries exciting offers namely:
- The Canon 5D Mark II: Launched late last year with great fanfare, Canon once again introduces significant performance gains with this DSLR model: a new 21.1 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 image processor, and a host of advanced features to make the EOS 5D Mark II the platform of choice for professional photographers and advanced photography enthusiasts who demand the best. But don’t just take others’ word for it, come on over and try it out for yourself.
- The Canon Photo Marathon Winner’s Exhibit: See the winning photos up close and personal for the first time in a public exhibit. All photos were printed out using the best Canon PIXMA Printers, the PIXMA Pro 9000 & Pro 9500
- The Canon Powershot G10: A true pro-sumer must-have. Built for power and panoramic framing with the DIGIC 4 engine, 5x optical zoom with OIS, wide-angle lens (28mm) and an amazing 14.7 megapixels. Budding professionals will lap up its RAW format capability, while appreciating the generous 3-inch PureColour II LCD screen.
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts: Canon offers special discounts on key EOS DSLR models such as the 20D, 1D Mark III & 1DS Mark III at the Photo World event. This is in line with Canon’s campaign to make getting into professional photography easier on the pocket. Every purchase of the affordable EOS 1000D Kit (Php32,995) and EOS 450D body or kit comes with free photography workshops, 2GB SD Cards and an exclusive Crumpler camera strap. Also, every purchase of the Canon iPF 8000S and 8100 large format printers, will entitle you to get a free EOS 1000D Kit. Purchasing the iPF 710, meanwhile, will entitle you to get a free Lenovo G430.Apart from these, Canon is also giving away special gifts, accessories and items for every purchase during the event. Some of the free items include Lens Workbooks, Dark Knight Backpacks, thumbdrives and exclusive Canon merchandise. So, it’s definitely the best time to purchase Canon cameras and printers during this once-a-year event.
- Meet & Greet with Photography Experts: Get photography tips from the experts themselves. Industry leaders and photography experts will be at the Canon booth at designated times to share their wisdom. Check out www.canon.com.ph/clubeos for the schedule of the sessions with photography industry giants.
- Instant Gift for EOS DSLR Users. Be one of the first 300 visitors to register at the Canon! Present your EOS Digital SLR camera and get a special gift from Canon.
- It’s a Canon Image Nation. Get to see the full imaging solution that is Canon. Try out Canon’s point and shoot digital cameras like the Powershot and Digital IXUS. These range of cameras are really for the snap happy bunch. View the clarity and realism of the Canon Video Cameras from the consumer Canon Photo DV range to the high-def Canon VIXIA digital video. The Canon professional video cameras will also be on display for hardcore and professional directors. And to print the perfect photo, view the newest and latest Canon PIXMA A3+ printers such as the PIXMA Pro9000 and Pro9500 as well as the Canon large format printers and copiers as well.
For more information on Canon products, please log on to www.canon.com.ph or call 884-9000.